We acknowledge the financial support of the NSW Department of Industry and Investment and the NSW Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water. The authors acknowledge the support of agency staff who edited and commented on earlier versions of this review. The conclusions of this review do not necessarily represent the views of the NSW Department of Industry and Investment and the NSW Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water. We would also like to acknowledge the contributions of anonymous reviewers. Any remaining errors or omissions are solely the responsibility of the authors.
The Design of Markets for Soil Carbon Sequestration†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 161–173, June 2013
How to Cite
Capon, T., Harris, M. and Reeson, A. (2013), The Design of Markets for Soil Carbon Sequestration. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 32: 161–173. doi: 10.1111/1759-3441.12034
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!