Discussions occurred with Professors Steve Hatfield-Dodds, Frank Jotzo, John E King, Andrew Macintosh, Hugh Saddler and Tony Wood, with Brian Dawson, Dr Onko Kingma and Dr Ian Maclaine-cross. Comments of an anonymous reviewer were useful. Glenda Naughten provided editorial advice. All are acknowledged with thanks and the usual disclaimers. The article builds on the ANU Crawford School Working Paper 1304 (Naughten 2013a).
Emissions Pricing, “Complementary Policies” and “Direct Action” in the Australian Electricity Supply Sector: Some Conditions for Cost-Effectiveness†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 440–453, December 2013
How to Cite
Naughten, B. (2013), Emissions Pricing, “Complementary Policies” and “Direct Action” in the Australian Electricity Supply Sector: Some Conditions for Cost-Effectiveness. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 32: 440–453. doi: 10.1111/1759-3441.12053
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!