The members of the research team would like to express their profound appreciation for the wonderful administrative support they received throughout the project at IDS from Chris Vanja, Berte Bromby, Caroline Martin, Sharon Ward, Hannah Corbet, and Alison Norwood.
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. IDS Bulletin © 2013 Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: Piecing it Together: Post-conflict Security in an Africa of Networked, Multilevel Governance
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages v–x, January 2013
How to Cite
Leonard, D. K. (2013), Preface. IDS Bulletin, 44: v–x. doi: 10.1111/1759-5436.12002
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!