This article is an edited extract from the Desk Review prepared during the first phase of the IDS-UNICEF project on Real Time Monitoring for the Most Vulnerable.
Real Time Monitoring and the New Information Technologies1
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. IDS Bulletin © 2013 Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: Real Time Monitoring for the Most Vulnerable
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 31–39, March 2013
How to Cite
Lucas, H., Batchelor, S. and Berdou, E. (2013), Real Time Monitoring and the New Information Technologies. IDS Bulletin, 44: 31–39. doi: 10.1111/1759-5436.12014
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!