EVOLVING WORK WITH MEN AND BOYS
The HIV Blind Spot: Men and HIV Testing, Treatment and Care in Sub-Saharan Africa
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. IDS Bulletin © 2014 Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: Undressing Patriarchy: Men and Structural Violence by Editors Jerker Edström, Abhijit Das and Chris Dolan
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January 2014
How to Cite
Shand, T., Thomson-de Boor, H., van den Berg, W., Peacock, D. and Pascoe, L. (2014), The HIV Blind Spot: Men and HIV Testing, Treatment and Care in Sub-Saharan Africa. IDS Bulletin, 45: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/1759-5436.12068
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!