Marc Peters is the Global Communications and Campaigns Manager for MenEngage. MenEngage is a global alliance made up of dozens of country networks spread across many regions of the world, hundreds of nongovernmental organisations, as well as UN partners. They engage men and boys in reducing gender inequalities and promoting the health and wellbeing of women, men and children. MenEngage partners work collectively and individually towards advancing gender justice, human rights and social justice to achieve a world in which all can enjoy healthy, fulfilling and equitable relationships and their full potential.
THE POLITICS OF THE ‘MEN AND BOYS’ ENCOUNTER WITH FEMINISM
Reflecting on the Oppressor in the Mirror
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. IDS Bulletin © 2014 Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: Undressing Patriarchy: Men and Structural Violence by Editors Jerker Edström, Abhijit Das and Chris Dolan
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 99–103, January 2014
How to Cite
Peters, M. (2014), Reflecting on the Oppressor in the Mirror. IDS Bulletin, 45: 99–103. doi: 10.1111/1759-5436.12074
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!