I am grateful to Jerker Edström and Phil Otieno for their invaluable comments and feedback on earlier versions of this article, and to Andrea Cornwall for her many years of support and mentorship. This research has been funded, in part, by a Travel Grant from Central European University.
THE POLITICS OF THE ‘MEN AND BOYS’ ENCOUNTER WITH FEMINISM
Towards an Intersectional Approach to Patriarchy: Male Homosociality in an American Context
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. IDS Bulletin © 2014 Institute of Development Studies
Special Issue: Undressing Patriarchy: Men and Structural Violence by Editors Jerker Edström, Abhijit Das and Chris Dolan
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 104–110, January 2014
How to Cite
Karioris, F. G. (2014), Towards an Intersectional Approach to Patriarchy: Male Homosociality in an American Context. IDS Bulletin, 45: 104–110. doi: 10.1111/1759-5436.12075
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!