Support for this study from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council and the CA/Laurier Centre for the Advancement of Accounting Research is appreciated. The authors also appreciate comments received from Robert Mathieu, Ling Chu, and seminar participants at the University of Calgary, the 2009 European Accounting Annual Congress, and the 2010 meeting of the Northeast Region of the American Accounting Association.
Credibility Attributes and Investor Perceptions of Non-GAAP Earnings Exclusions†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 229–257, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Entwistle, G. M., Feltham, G. D. and Mbagwu, C. (2012), Credibility Attributes and Investor Perceptions of Non-GAAP Earnings Exclusions. Accounting Perspectives, 11: 229–257. doi: 10.1111/1911-3838.12000
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!