The authors thank two anonymous reviewers for comments on a previous version of this paper. The pedagogical innovation described in this paper was awarded the 2012 CAAA Howard Teall Innovation in Accounting Education.
Modeling Accounting Workplace Interactions with Text-to-Video Animation†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 75–87, March 2013
How to Cite
Phillips, F. and Sheehan, N. T. (2013), Modeling Accounting Workplace Interactions with Text-to-Video Animation. Accounting Perspectives, 12: 75–87. doi: 10.1111/1911-3838.12009
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!