Accepted by Jeffrey Pittman. We thank Jeffrey Pittman (Editor), two anonymous reviewers, Zhihong Chen, Jere Francis, John McInnis, Bill Kinney, Steve Kachelmeier, Jay Lee, Andrew Leone, Thomas Lys, Sarah McVay, Karl Muller, Suresh Radhakrishnan, Zhifeng Yang, and May Zhang for their helpful suggestions. We also acknowledge helpful feedback from workshop participants at Binghamton University, Boston College, University of Texas at Austin, University of Missouri-Columbia, National Taiwan University, Northwestern University, Penn State University, Singapore Management University, Seoul National University, the 2008 International Symposium on Auditing Research, and the 18th Annual Conference on Financial Economics and Accounting. We thank Michael Crawley and Walid Al-Issa for research assistance.
Home Country Investor Protection, Ownership Structure and Cross-Listed Firms' Compliance with SOX-Mandated Internal Control Deficiency Disclosures†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1490–1523, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Gong, G., Ke, B. and Yu, Y. (2013), Home Country Investor Protection, Ownership Structure and Cross-Listed Firms' Compliance with SOX-Mandated Internal Control Deficiency Disclosures. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 1490–1523. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12000
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 10:58AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!