Accepted by Raffi Indjejikian. An earlier version of this discussion was presented at the 2011 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, generously supported by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants. I thank Dan Simunic and Minlei Ye, the authors of the paper I discussed, for comments on the discussion. I would also like to thank John Hughes, Volker Laux, Bugra Ozel, and the conference participants for their comments.
Discussion of “The Economics of Setting Auditing Standards”†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 1216–1222, Fall 2013 (September)
How to Cite
Caskey, J. (2013), Discussion of “The Economics of Setting Auditing Standards”. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 1216–1222. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12008
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 01:03AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!