Accepted by Michael Willenborg. We thank Michael Willenborg and the two anonymous referees for their comments and guidance. We also appreciate comments on earlier versions of the study when presented at the Conference on Corporate Governance and Fraud at George Mason University, the annual meeting of the American Accounting Association, and in workshops at University of Auckland, Bond University, University of Colorado, HEC Paris School of Management, Indiana University, University of Melbourne, University of Missouri, University of Oregon, Tilburg University, Singapore Management University, and Yale University. In particular we thank Paul Brockman, Inder Khurana, Elaine Mauldin, Gary Peters, Raynolde Pereira, Kenny Reynolds, Phil Shane, Mike Stein, Stephen Taylor, and Marlene Willekens. This research is supported by a grant from the PwC INQuires program of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Office Size of Big 4 Auditors and Client Restatements†
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1626–1661, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Francis, J. R., Michas, P. N. and Yu, M. D. (2013), Office Size of Big 4 Auditors and Client Restatements. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 1626–1661. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12011
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 01:10AM EST
- PwC INQuires program of PricewaterhouseCoopers
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!