Accepted by Ferdinand Gul. We gratefully acknowledge the valuable comments we have received from the editor and the anonymous reviewers of Contemporary Accounting Research. For their helpful suggestions, we also thank Charles Barragato, John Corless, Ross Fuerman, Julia Higgs, Rani Hoitash, Udi Hoitash, Alison Kelly, Al Nagy, Tracey Riley, Alex Yen, and anonymous reviewers and the participants of the 2007 AAA annual and Northeast meetings, where the paper was presented.
Auditor Fees and Fraud Firms†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1590–1625, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Markelevich, A. and Rosner, R. L. (2013), Auditor Fees and Fraud Firms. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 1590–1625. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12013
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 01:10AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!