We would like to thank Shiva Rajgopal, Steve Salterio, two anonymous referees, Bill Beaver, Phil Berger, John Core, Ilia Dichev, Ian Gow, Paul Griffin, Wayne Guay, Mozaffar Khan, David Larcker, Charles Lee, Christian Leuz, Frank Selto, Abbie Smith, Laura Starks, Ross Watts, Paul Zarowin, Jerrold Zimmerman, participants at the 2009 Stanford Summer Camp, the 2011 CAR conference and seminar participants at MIT and at the University of Chicago for very useful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are our own.
Corporate Governance Reform and Executive Incentives: Implications for Investments and Risk Taking†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
How to Cite
Cohen, D. A., Dey, A. and Lys, T. Z. (2013), Corporate Governance Reform and Executive Incentives: Implications for Investments and Risk Taking. Contemporary Accounting Research. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12015
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 03:30AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!