Accepted by Wim Van der Stede. We would like to thank two anonymous referees and our editor. We also want to thank Ashiq Ali, Daniel Cohen, Huasheng Gao, Stephen Hillegeist, Kose John, Shane Johnson, Dave Mauer, Volkan Muslu, Lin Peng, Laura Starks, Justin Wolfers, Yexiao Xu, Harold Zhang, and seminar participants at Bentley University, CKGSB, the University of Texas at Dallas, Tulane University, Harvard Business School, CICF, NUS Corporate Finance Conference, NBER Summer Institute on Law and Economics, and FEA Conference for helpful comments. Research support from the Division of Faculty Research at Harvard Business School is gratefully acknowledged.
Executive Pay–Performance Sensitivity and Litigation†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 152–177, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Dai, Z., Jin, L. and Zhang, W. (2014), Executive Pay–Performance Sensitivity and Litigation. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 152–177. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12019
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 10:35AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!