Accepted by Patricia O'Brien. We thank two anonymous reviewers, Jeff Abarbanell, Sid Balachandran, Orie Barron, Bala Dharan, Chandra Kanodia, Stan Markov, Rajdeep Singh, Ane Tamayo, Greg Waymire, the participants of the University of Minnesota Empirical Conference, the Financial Economics and Accounting Conference, the Lone Star Accounting Research Conference, and workshop participants at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and the National University of Singapore for valuable comments and suggestions.
Timeliness of Analysts' Forecasts: The Information Content of Delayed Forecasts†
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 202–229, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Shroff, P. K., Venkataraman, R. and Xin, B. (2014), Timeliness of Analysts' Forecasts: The Information Content of Delayed Forecasts. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 202–229. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12021
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 10:36AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!