I thank Steve Salterio for the opportunity to discuss the Abernethy, Bouwens and van Lent (2011) CAR Conference paper. I thank Jan Bouwens for the informal rejoinder following the presentation of the paper and my comments there in October 2011.
Discussion of “The Role of Performance Measures in the Intertemporal Decisions of Business Unit Managers”†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 962–969, Fall 2013 (September)
How to Cite
Van Der Stede, W. A. (2013), Discussion of “The Role of Performance Measures in the Intertemporal Decisions of Business Unit Managers”. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 962–969. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12023
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 10:37AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!