Accepted by Thomas Ahrens. The authors wish to thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada for the financial support needed to carry out this research. The comments of the editors, reviewers, and participants at the 2011 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference are gratefully acknowledged.
Accounting and Sweatshops: Enabling Coordination and Control in Low-Price Apparel Production Chains†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 322–346, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Neu, D., Rahaman, A. S. and Everett, J. (2014), Accounting and Sweatshops: Enabling Coordination and Control in Low-Price Apparel Production Chains. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 322–346. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12026
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 11:19AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!