Accepted by Lillian Mills. We gratefully acknowledge Lillian Mills, two anonymous referees, Bipin Ajinkya, Stephen Asare, Andrew Bauer, Allan Blay, Stephen Brown, Monika Causholli, Will Ciconte, Joel Demski, Victoria Dickinson, Michelle Hanlon, David Hay, Ryan Huston, Carlos Jimenez, Steve Kachelmeier, Clive Lennox, Pete Lisowsky, Gary McGill, Sean McGuire, Jeff Payne, Mark Peecher, Brad Pomeroy, Anne Thompson, participants of the 2009 International Conference on Assurance and Governance, the 2009 International Symposium on Audit Research, the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ), seminar participants at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and workshop participants at Florida State University, Temple University, University of Auckland, University of Florida, University of Kentucky, and HEC Montreal for their thoughtful comments and suggestions. Special thanks to Sean McGuire, Tom Omer, and Dechun Wang for sharing their audit firm expertise data. We also thank Hye Sun Chang, Paul Demere, Jaclyn Miller, Erin O'Neal, Bill Synder, and Shannon Woods for excellent research assistance. This paper won the “Best Paper Award” in auditing at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the AFAANZ.
Does Corporate Tax Aggressiveness Influence Audit Pricing?†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 284–308, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Donohoe, M. P. and Robert Knechel, W. (2014), Does Corporate Tax Aggressiveness Influence Audit Pricing?. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 284–308. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12027
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2013 07:01AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!