Accepted by Christopher P. Agoglia. This paper has benefited from helpful comments from the two anonymous reviewers, Margaret Christ, Michael Cipriano, Tim Fogarty, Julia Grant, Vicki Glackin, Erin Hamilton, Gregory Jonas, Marsha Keune, Linda Quick, Tammie Rech, Theodore Rodgers, Mark Taylor, Scott Vandervelde, Lei Wang, Kathleen Whitcomb, and the workshop participants at the American Accounting Association 2009 Audit Mid-Year Conference, University of South Carolina, and Case Western Reserve University.
The Interactive Effects of Internal Control Audits and Manager Legal Liability on Managers’ Internal Controls Decisions, Investor Confidence, and Market Prices†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 444–468, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-J. and Tuttle, B. (2014), The Interactive Effects of Internal Control Audits and Manager Legal Liability on Managers’ Internal Controls Decisions, Investor Confidence, and Market Prices. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 444–468. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12029
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 08:57PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!