Discussion of “Do Political Connections Add Value to Audit Firms? Evidence from IPO Audits in China”
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 922–924, Fall 2013 (September)
How to Cite
Gu, Z. (2013), Discussion of “Do Political Connections Add Value to Audit Firms? Evidence from IPO Audits in China”. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 922–924. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12032
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!