Accepted by Steven Salterio. We thank Vishal Gaur, Caroline Levine, Taylor Randall, Steve Salterio, and workshop participants at the CARE conference, the Wharton Operations Research Conference, Northwestern University, Stanford University, the University of Utah, the University of Washington, and the University of Waterloo for helpful comments.
Forecasting Sales: A Model and Some Evidence from the Retail Industry†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 581–608, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Curtis, A. B., Lundholm, R. J. and Mcvay, S. E. (2014), Forecasting Sales: A Model and Some Evidence from the Retail Industry. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 581–608. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12040
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 09:23AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!