Accepted by Susan Krische. We thank Sarah Bonner, Larry Brown, Damon Fleming, Stacy Hawkins, Karla Johnstone, Lisa Koonce, Susan Krische, Brian Mayhew, Mark Nelson, Ray Pfeiffer, Kristina Rennekamp, Nick Seybert, Hollis Skaife, Dan Wangerin, two anonymous reviewers, and workshop participants at Boston College, Georgia State University, San Diego State University, the University of Southern California, and the University of Wisconsin – Madison for helpful comments. We thank the Wisconsin School of Business at the University of Wisconsin – Madison for its generous financial support. Terry Warfield acknowledges the financial support of the Arthur Andersen Center. We thank Abbie Daly, Matt Junemann, and Kristina Rennekamp for their research assistance.
The Effects of Presentation Salience and Measurement Subjectivity on Nonprofessional Investors' Fair Value Judgments†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 45–66, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Clor-Proell, S. M., Proell, C. A. and Warfield, T. D. (2014), The Effects of Presentation Salience and Measurement Subjectivity on Nonprofessional Investors' Fair Value Judgments. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 45–66. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12041
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 09:23AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!