Accepted by Jeffrey Callen. The paper greatly benefitted from comments by Jeffrey Callen and two anonymous referees. Furthermore, I thank Liesbeth Bruynseels, Qi Chen, Jennifer Francis, Holger Haaf, Hellmuth Milde, Per Olsson, Katherine Schipper, Hartmut Wächter and seminar participants at Duke University, the Swedish Institute for Financial Research (SIFR), the Tilburg University Spring Camp, and the University of Trier for their helpful suggestions.
Information Precision and Long-Run Performance of Initial Public Offerings†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 876–910, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Ecker, F. (2014), Information Precision and Long-Run Performance of Initial Public Offerings. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 876–910. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12043
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 09:02PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!