Accepted by Susan Krische. We thank Susan Krische, two anonymous reviewers, Ali Abdolmohammadi, Jean Bédard, Elizabeth Connors, John Core, Sebhatin Demirkan, Ganesh Krishnamoorthy, Anne Schnader, Arnie Wright, Valentina Zamora, and participants of the Boston Accounting Research Colloquium, accounting research workshops at Bentley University, the 17th Multinational Finance Society Conference, Laval University, and the University of New South Wales for their helpful comments on this paper.
Chief Financial Officers as Inside Directors†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 787–817, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Bedard, J. C., Hoitash, R. and Hoitash, U. (2014), Chief Financial Officers as Inside Directors. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 787–817. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12045
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 09:02PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!