Accepted by Joy Begley. This paper has benefited greatly from conversations with Dan Cooper of Sky Capital Corp, and from constructive comments provided by Joy Begley, two anonymous reviewers, Rebecca Hann, Mingyi Hung, Claudia Zhen, and workshop participants at City University of Hong Kong, Indiana University, the London Business School, Michigan State University, National University of Singapore, and the University of Waterloo.
The Timeliness of the Bond Market Reaction to Bad Earnings News†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 911–936, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Defond, M. L. and Zhang, J. (2014), The Timeliness of the Bond Market Reaction to Bad Earnings News. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 911–936. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12050
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 05:06AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!