Accepted by Steven Salterio. We appreciate helpful comments from Steven Salterio, two anonymous reviewers, Bok Baik, Jong-Hag Choi, Nancy Fan, Erin Henry, Iny Hwang, James Sinclair, Logan Steele, Li Yao, and seminar participants at Seoul National University, the 2011 AAA Annual Meeting, the 2011 AAA Western Region Meeting, and the 2011 World Accounting Frontier Series Annual Conference at the University of Macau. We are also grateful to Sarah McVay and Sam (Sunghan) Lee for sharing their managerial ability data with us. David Weber gratefully acknowledges financial support from the University of Connecticut School of Business.
Financial Reporting Quality and Labor Investment Efficiency†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
Contemporary Accounting Research
How to Cite
Jung, B., Lee, W.-J. and Weber, D. P. (2014), Financial Reporting Quality and Labor Investment Efficiency. Contemporary Accounting Research. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12053
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 06:55AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!