Accepted by Jeffrey Callen. We thank Jeffery Callen and two anonymous reviewers for insightful comments and suggestions. We also acknowledge comments from Indranil Bardhan, Surya Janakiraman, Stanimir Markov and the participants of seminars at the University of Texas at Dallas, National Chengchi University, and National Taiwan University.
Analysts' Cash Flow Forecasts and Accrual Mispricing†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 1191–1219, December 2014
How to Cite
Radhakrishnan, S. and Wu, S.-L. (2014), Analysts' Cash Flow Forecasts and Accrual Mispricing. Contemporary Accounting Research, 31: 1191–1219. doi: 10.1111/1911-3846.12060
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 06:59AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!