The effectiveness of Bayesian state-space models for estimating behavioural states from movement paths
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 433–441, May 2013
How to Cite
Beyer, H. L., Morales, J. M., Murray, D., Fortin, M.-J. (2013), The effectiveness of Bayesian state-space models for estimating behavioural states from movement paths. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 433–441. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12026
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!