Estimating demographic parameters from capture–recapture data with dependence among individuals within clusters
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 474–482, May 2013
How to Cite
Choquet, R., Sanz-Aguilar, A., Doligez, B., Nogué, E., Pradel, R., Gustafsson, L., Gimenez, O. (2013), Estimating demographic parameters from capture–recapture data with dependence among individuals within clusters. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 474–482. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12030
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 11:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- French ANR. Grant Number: ANR–08–JCJC–0028–01
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: CGL 2009-08298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!