SURFACE: detecting convergent evolution from comparative data by fitting Ornstein-Uhlenbeck models with stepwise Akaike Information Criterion
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 416–425, May 2013
How to Cite
Ingram, T., Mahler, D.Luke. (2013), SURFACE: detecting convergent evolution from comparative data by fitting Ornstein-Uhlenbeck models with stepwise Akaike Information Criterion. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 416–425. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12034
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!