Estimating the effect of temporally autocorrelated environments on the demography of density-independent age-structured populations
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 573–584, June 2013
How to Cite
Engen, S., Sæther, B.-E., Armitage, K. B., Blumstein, D. T., Clutton-Brock, T. H., Dobson, F. S., Festa-Bianchet, M., Oli, M. K., Ozgul, A. (2013), Estimating the effect of temporally autocorrelated environments on the demography of density-independent age-structured populations. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 573–584. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12043
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!