Automation and critical evaluation of an annular chamber for aquatic ectotherm temperature preference experiments
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 531–541, June 2013
How to Cite
Reiser, S., Temming, A., Eckhardt, A., Herrmann, J.-P. (2013), Automation and critical evaluation of an annular chamber for aquatic ectotherm temperature preference experiments. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 531–541. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12045
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2013 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Cluster of Excellence ‘Integrated Climate System Analysis and Prediction’ (CliSAP) of the University of Hamburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!