Environmental influence on transmitter detection probability in biotelemetry: developing a general model of acoustic transmission
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 665–674, July 2013
How to Cite
Gjelland, K. Ø., Hedger, R. D. (2013), Environmental influence on transmitter detection probability in biotelemetry: developing a general model of acoustic transmission. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 665–674. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12057
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!