Apparent survival estimation from continuous mark–recapture/resighting data
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 846–853, September 2013
How to Cite
Barbour, A. B., Ponciano, J. M., Lorenzen, K. (2013), Apparent survival estimation from continuous mark–recapture/resighting data. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 846–853. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12059
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: DGE-0802270
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!