Unifying Fossils and Phylogenies for Comparative Analyses of Diversification and Trait Evolution
Modelling distributions of fossil sampling rates over time, space and taxa: assessment and implications for macroevolutionary studies
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 703–713, August 2013
How to Cite
Wagner, P. J., Marcot, J. D. (2013), Modelling distributions of fossil sampling rates over time, space and taxa: assessment and implications for macroevolutionary studies. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 703–713. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12088
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!