Application of Loreau & Hector's (2001) partitioning method to complex functional traits
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 954–960, October 2013
How to Cite
Grossiord, C., Granier, A., Gessler, A., Scherer-Lorenzen, M., Pollastrini, M., Bonal, D. (2013), Application of Loreau & Hector's (2001) partitioning method to complex functional traits. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 954–960. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12090
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 10:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013
- French National Research Agency through the Laboratory of Excellence ARBRE. Grant Number: ANR-12-LABXARBRE-01
- INRA Nancy in the framework of the FunDivEUROPE
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!