A categorization of recent network approaches to analyse trophic interactions
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 897–905, October 2013
How to Cite
Miranda, M., Parrini, F., Dalerum, F. (2013), A categorization of recent network approaches to analyse trophic interactions. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 897–905. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12092
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 05:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- National Research Foundation and the University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Pretoria Fellowship and by the National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!