Landscape resource mapping for wildlife research using very high resolution satellite imagery
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 982–992, October 2013
How to Cite
Recio, M. R., Mathieu, R., Hall, G. B., Moore, A. B., Seddon, P. J. (2013), Landscape resource mapping for wildlife research using very high resolution satellite imagery. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 982–992. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12094
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 06:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Employment and Foundation for Research Science and Technology (FRST) . Grant Number: UOOX09043
- University of Otago
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!