Special Issue. Modelling Demographic Processes in Marked Populations: Proceedings of the EURING 2013 Analytical Meeting
Advances and applications of occupancy models
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Special Issue: MODELLING DEMOGRAPHIC PROCESSES IN MARKED POPULATIONS: PROCEEDINGS OF THE EURING 2013 ANALYTICAL MEETING
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 1269–1279, December 2014
How to Cite
Bailey, L. L., MacKenzie, D. I., Nichols, J. D. (2014), Advances and applications of occupancy models. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 1269–1279. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12100
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!