Identification of high-resolution microsatellites without a priori knowledge of genotypes using a simple scoring approach
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1076–1082, November 2013
How to Cite
Eschbach, E., Schöning, S. (2013), Identification of high-resolution microsatellites without a priori knowledge of genotypes using a simple scoring approach. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 1076–1082. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12101
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 09:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01UU0907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!