Improving the reporting of P-values generated by randomization methods
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1033–1036, November 2013
How to Cite
Ruxton, G. D., Neuhäuser, M. (2013), Improving the reporting of P-values generated by randomization methods. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 1033–1036. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12102
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 09:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!