Calibrating indices of avian density from non-standardized survey data: making the most of a messy situation
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1047–1058, November 2013
How to Cite
Sólymos, P., Matsuoka, S. M., Bayne, E. M., Lele, S. R., Fontaine, P., Cumming, S. G., Stralberg, D., Schmiegelow, F. K. A., Song, S. J. (2013), Calibrating indices of avian density from non-standardized survey data: making the most of a messy situation. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 1047–1058. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12106
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Environment Canada
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act
- Alberta Biodiversity Monitoring Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!