Entropy and the species accumulation curve: a novel entropy estimator via discovery rates of new species
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1091–1100, November 2013
How to Cite
Chao, A., Wang, Y. T., Jost, L. (2013), Entropy and the species accumulation curve: a novel entropy estimator via discovery rates of new species. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 1091–1100. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12108
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 08:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Number: 100-2118-M007-006-MY3
- Population Biology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!