Calculating the ecological impacts of animal-borne instruments on aquatic organisms
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1178–1186, December 2013
How to Cite
Todd Jones, T., Van Houtan, K. S., Bostrom, B. L., Ostafichuk, P., Mikkelsen, J., Tezcan, E., Carey, M., Imlach, B., Seminoff, J. A. (2013), Calculating the ecological impacts of animal-borne instruments on aquatic organisms. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 1178–1186. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12109
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- NMFS (OPR, SWFSC, PIFSC)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of British Columbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!