Phylogenetic eigenvector maps: a framework to model and predict species traits
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1120–1131, December 2013
How to Cite
Guénard, G., Legendre, P., Peres-Neto, P. (2013), Phylogenetic eigenvector maps: a framework to model and predict species traits. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 1120–1131. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12111
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 03:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- NSERC. Grant Number: 7738
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!