Quantifying spatial phylogenetic structures of fully stem-mapped plant communities
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1132–1141, December 2013
How to Cite
Shen, G., Wiegand, T., Mi, X., He, F. (2013), Quantifying spatial phylogenetic structures of fully stem-mapped plant communities. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 1132–1141. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12119
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Sun Yat-sen University
- ERC. Grant Number: 233066
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 31170401, 31100309
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!