Prevalence, thresholds and the performance of presence–absence models
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 54–64, January 2014
How to Cite
Lawson, C. R., Hodgson, J. A., Wilson, R. J., Richards, S. A. (2014), Prevalence, thresholds and the performance of presence–absence models. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 54–64. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12123
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2013 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2013
- University of Exeter
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!