Finding generality in ecology: a model for globally distributed experiments
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 65–73, January 2014
How to Cite
Borer, E. T., Harpole, W. S., Adler, P. B., Lind, E. M., Orrock, J. L., Seabloom, E. W., Smith, M. D. (2014), Finding generality in ecology: a model for globally distributed experiments. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 65–73. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12125
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2013 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- Nutrient Network
- National Science Foundation Research Coordination Network. Grant Number: NSF-DEB-1042132
- Long Term Ecological Research. Grant Number: NSF-DEB-1234162
- Institute on the Environment. Grant Number: DG-0001-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!