Special Issue. Modelling Demographic Processes in Marked Populations: Proceedings of the EURING 2013 Analytical Meeting
Estimating multispecies abundance using automated detection systems: ice-associated seals in the Bering Sea
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Special Issue: MODELLING DEMOGRAPHIC PROCESSES IN MARKED POPULATIONS: PROCEEDINGS OF THE EURING 2013 ANALYTICAL MEETING
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 1280–1293, December 2014
How to Cite
Conn, Paul B., Ver Hoef, Jay M., McClintock, Brett T., Moreland, Erin E., London, Josh M., Cameron, Michael F., Dahle, Shawn P., Boveng, Peter L. (2014), Estimating multispecies abundance using automated detection systems: ice-associated seals in the Bering Sea. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 1280–1293. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12127
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 02:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- U.S. Bureau of Ocean Energy Management. Grant Number: M12PG00017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!